Utilizing Social Media to help grow your business is a great strategy. Here are a few tips to help you get started using Social Media for your business.
1. First, Develop a Plan
2. Listen to Your Audience
3. Don’t Over-Share
4. Provide Valuable Tips and Information
5. Keep It Short
6. Encourage Sharing
7. Share Other People’s Content
8. Test, Measure and Track
9. Follow Your Competitors
10. Choose Your Social Media Platforms Carefully
If you would like to get started with your own Social Media Campaign, contact us today!
Managing your online reputation is of utmost importance to the success of your business. Here are a few tips to help ensure you have a great online reputation.
1. Develop a Crisis Plan
2. Put Customer Service First
3. Find Out What People are Saying
4. Face the Negative Issues
5. Consistently Develop and Distribute Great Content
6. Build Loyalty and Trust
7. Ask Happy Customers for Reviews
8. Post Positive Reviews on Your Website
9. Be Careful With Your Online Comments
10. Work to Repair any Damage
If you would like to find out more about Online Reputation Management, contact us today!
Email Marketing Tips
Email marketing is the number one technique progressive local businesses utilize to nurture relationships, build trust and generate increased sales from existing clients and prospective new clients alike. Here are a few tips to help you get started.
1. First Develop an Email Marketing Plan
2. Build a Targeted List of Subscribers
3. Use Accurate Subject Lines
4. Keep Your Content Relevant
5. Write Your Messages to One Person
6. Ensure Your Emails are Mobile Friendly
7. Keep Your Emails Short and Sweet
8. Mix Up Your Messages
9. Test Your Campaigns
10. Make It Easy to Unsubscribe
If you would like to get started with your own Local Email Marketing Campaign, contact us today!