Enhanced Mobile Marketing Campaigns with 2D QR Codes
Inclinet specializes in helping progressive businesses elevate their marketing campaigns by creating effective mobile marketing strategies targeting smart device users who are on the go!
Using 2D QR codes, Inclinet converts your static marketing / promotional materials into dynamic, interactive and measurable marketing tools that will help you better engage your market and track performance.
Inclinet's 2D QR codes will bring to life to your campaign and can be used on the following media...
- Business Cards - website URL, contact information (meCard/vCard), SMS message
- Brochures - photo/video gallery, website URL
- Packaging - product information link, purchase link, how to use video
- Post Cards - coupon, website URL
- Newsletters - audio, video, contact information
- Books - author bio or audio/video, image gallery
- Newspaper Ads - additional details
- Magazine Ads - destination video, product video
- Flyers - product information, purchase links
- Posters - sign up form, event registration, ticket purchase
- Event Programs - donation link, speaker or performer bio
- Signs - real estate walk through, SMS message, phone agent, geo-location, wifi access
Campaign Management with Tracking
With our advanced campaign management tools, Inclinet generates tracking codes to manage your campaign. We handle all aspects of mobilizing your campaign from the initial consultation through the set-up to the ongoing management, tracking and reporting. Let Inclinet be your trusted mobile campaign partner.
Mobile Marketing FAQ's
With Inclinet's advanced tracking capability, clients are able to utilize QR codes in advanced mobile marketing campaigns to gain insight into the effectiveness of various media, marketing channels and/or locations.
A dynamic QR code is one that can be changed to deliver the visitor to another outcome. For example, if a dynamic QR code is used for promoting a "special sale" on a website, it can be programmed to automatically redirect the visitor to an alternate location once that "special" ends. A static QR code is one where the destination is hard coded into the QR code and cannot be changed.